Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Can't register my mobile account

Hi

I activated my mobile SIM yesterday for the first time  and tried to register it so I could add international calling to the plan

I got the SIM as part of my Virgin Media bundle

The  system won't recognise my name or email account so I can't get any further.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't register my mobile account

Good Morning Juliek21,

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry yo see you've been having issues with your online account. Have you been able to register for the SIM card separately?

This would need to be done to manage the account, and is not assailable with your Media package login details

Kindest regards,

David_Bn 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi David

Thanks for getting back to me.

I got to speak to someone who talked me through registration and I managed to set up my account.

One other question.

I tried to ring Spain but the message said I didn't have enough credit. Is that because my spending cap was set at £3.

I have updated it to a higher amount but haven't tried again yet.

Regards 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the response Juliek21,

You should be able to make this call as this would only cost 58p per minute, if you're calling from the UK, do you have anything on the account that may block this call, such as premium calls or international calls?

It may also be worth exploring the use of WhatsApp for this call, this would be free and wouldn't charge you anything on data either. Do you ever use WhatsApp?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos