cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't connec to Virgin Underground WiFi because of 'Too many devices' error

ajayshah95
Joining in

Every time I try to connect to the Virgin Underground WiFi on London tubes, I get an error about 'Too many devices' being connected. There is nothing else connected and there is no way for me to manage and manually disconnect any other devices with access.

Can anything be done for me to be able to connect to the Virgin Underground WiFi?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thanks for coming back to us @ajayshah95, if you could give it a try via the Connect app and let me know if that works for you.

Regards,

Steven_L

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @ajayshah95,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post your issue on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your connection on the London Underground. 

What device are you using to connect to the underground WiFi network? 

Are you using the Connect app to logon to the network, if so, have you tried to remove and re-add the app to your device?

Regards,

Steven_L

Hey Steven,

I'm using an iPhone 13 Mini. I haven't used the Connect app, only tried clicking the WiFi network from Settings and then logging on from the screen that shows up.

Is the Connect app the recommended method? If so, I'll try that next time.

Thanks!

Thanks for coming back to us @ajayshah95, if you could give it a try via the Connect app and let me know if that works for you.

Regards,

Steven_L

Using the Virgin Media Connect app worked! Thanks Steven

We're glad to hear that is all working for you. 

^Martin