cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't access adult sites on mobile

zibizibi1
Joining in

Child safe is off. Still can't access adult sites. Why? 

7 REPLIES 7

Koala5
On our wavelength

You can set your parental settings by logging in to your Virgin account on line. (On a computer) These settings don’t seem to be accessible on the App or from a mobile device.

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@zibizibi1 wrote:

Child safe is off. Still can't access adult sites. Why? 

Virgin Mobile doesn't have a option called 'Child Safe'.  The closest equivalent is under parental controls - block adult websites.

@zibizibi1 Have you checked this setting in your Virgin Mobile account settings? 

The settings are available under the My Virgin Media app provided that you have added your Virgin Mobile account to the app.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Martin_N
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi zibizibi1,

Thank you for your post. I'm very sorry for any issue you're having in accessing adult sites. 

Have you been able to check your settings as recommend by Graham_A?

^Martin

Thanks Graham. Just one thing, I can't find how to add my Virgin Mobile account to the app. Any idea? 

At the top of the app there is an option for your name. If you click on that it will have an option for 'Add Mobile Account'. Proceed through the options to add that. 

^Martin

Thank you. It did work yesterday evening and toda as well, but it suddenly stopped working a moment ago... 

I tried resetting my mobile Internet connection, I tried set parental control on and off. Nothing. Any suggestion? 

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there zivzibi1, thanks for the question. Sorry to see your mobile account was added recently but doesn't come up anymore.

Would you be able to visit this page here from a browser on a pc or laptop and let us know if you can log on to your mobile account from there?
If this works, you will be able to change your settings as suggested by Graham_A.

You can also visit here on the same browser and log on to your cable account with us, to see if the mobile one shows as linked to it.

Let us know what info you get from there, happy to assist further if you need.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs