Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Can someone from Virgin please contact me

I posted last night about an issue I have and have had no response so tried to call through to you guys once again and when the agent couldn’t help me she just hung up. Very annoyed with this service. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can someone from Virgin please contact me

As you can imagine staff at the moment is limited and busy.

It will take a mod/rep a few days to respond on here so please try and keep to the one thread as multiple threads just causes confusion and unnecessary duplication of work

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

This is mainly customer to customer - someone will get to your original post in time, but staff are in short supply.

Three have actually closed down customer services, so having something going , even slowly is a bonus

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thank you enlli. I appreciate that there aren’t as many staff working just now I was just shocked that an agent would hang up because they couldn’t help. I have since been on the online chat with 4 different agents. The 1st one asked a couple of questions and then disappeared, the 2nd wasn’t receiving details from the secure form, the 3rd again was chatting for about 1/2 hour and then disappeared and the 4th I was chatting to for hours with no resolution to my issue and the final thing she said was to bear with her as she was going to raise a ticket with IT and then suddenly she also disappeared. It seems when their shift is over they cut you off mid conversation. It’s awful customer service. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I have flagged your original post for assistance 

Keep an eye out there

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thank you enlli. Much appreciated!

0 Kudos