Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Call back from a supervisor

When you haven't received the expected service from virgin (and judging by posts on here and social media it is a regular event) and you make a complaint, has anyone actually received a call from a supervisor or from a representative who actually cares about a long standing customer? Been waiting for four days now!?!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Call back from a supervisor

Thank you for your post Ianw7 and welcome to our community.

Sorry to hear you haven't received the callback promised, if you'd like to elaborate on this we're happy to help as much as possible. 

Do you have a complaints reference to hand in regards to this? 

Thank you, Emily.

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Emily,  

It's been over a week now and still no response. 

There is a complaint logged by myself but I have not received anything in relation to it.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ianw7,

Are you able to confirm which complaints channel this was raised through? (For example: Online, over the phone or letter?) Also, can you confirm what the complaint was in relation to so we can assist further or guide you in the right direction?

Many thanks,

Louis

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

The complaint stems from a simple telephone call on 25/9 to the mobile department to ask for a new £7 pay monthly sim to add to my account. I was told that I was eligible for family discount if I went to a higher plan so I went for the £10 plan with a discount of £2. I asked if I increased my other existing £7 plan could I get the same deal and she said yes so I did that. When the sim arrived I noticed the monthly payment was not what had been agreed. I tried to use the text service but that was a disaster so I rang them the next morning and spoke to an advisor who was extremely rude and unhelpful. When she finally decided to listen and realised she couldn't help she said she would get someone to ring me at 12PM on the Monday - nobody rang and eventually I rang them and spoke to 'Blue' who said I couldn't have a discount on each number and had been advised wrongly. He said he would cancel the orders and set up what I needed. I told him I was not happy and would like to speak to a manager, he said it could be 24 to 48 hours which I wasn't happy about. The next day I rang the media department and spoke to a lovely lady called Hayley and I mentioned the trouble I had been through she said it wasn't acceptable and put me through to a complaints department. When I spoke to that woman she said that Blue was wrong and I could have had the discounts and I ended up having one of the most frustrating phone calls I have ever had. I demanded to speak to a supervisor and she said that someone would call me in 2 hours...I am still waiting, its been  a week now. I have contacted virgin through Twitter and they recommended I speak to you guys but quite frankly I am appalled at the customer service experience I have received. All I wanted to know is if I was on the best and economical plan but instead it has been dragged out to this ridiculous affair. Hope that clears it up. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for expanding on the issues that you've been facing, that's been really helpful for me to understand and see what I can do to help. 

I'm sorry about this, it sounds like there has been a lot of confusion in regards to the tariffs on your numbers, and this needs to be clarified.

I'm going to pop you a private message so I can take a look at this in detail and get this resolved for you.

I'll speak to you there.

Thank you,

Melissa 

0 Kudos