Menu
GeraintT
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Addondata link fails

Received this text.
Hi, you've used all of your inclusive data allowance this month and will start to pay out-of-allowance rates. Add data or change plan at www.virginmedia.com/addondata

link doesn’t work and get:

Oh, crikey. We can't find that page. Maybe the link you clicked is broken or you typed in the wrong address. Perhaps the page doesn't exist any more. Or maybe it's just a glitch in the matrix.

0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Addondata link fails

Hi GeraintT, thanks for contacting us and we are sorry to hear that you are having issues with the web link in order to add allowances to the account and this is not the experience we want you to have with us. Can you confirm if you are still having issues adding the allowances? If so, please let us know and we will be able to further assist. Chris 

0 Kudos
GeraintT
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I am still having this problem.    I presume that I continue to pay excessive charges on my data use because if this failure to be able to use there link to add data.  The need for me to consume all of my data allowance (and therefore to need add on data) arose because of the failure of my Virgin router.  I seem too be paying excessive charges because of two failures of Virgin equipment or applications.

0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with the Mobile Media package, I will send you a private message to look in to this further for you. Chris 

0 Kudos