cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accessing Voicemail abroad

Fionnula123
Joining in

I'm unable to access my voicemail abroad. They are now requesting for a pin which I did not set up. How can I access my voicemail? Is there a way to get a pin code set up?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @Fionnula123,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post your issue on the forums.

We can arrange for a new pin to access your voicemail as this is needed to use the service outside of the UK. I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.

Regards,
Steven_L

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @Fionnula123,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post your issue on the forums.

We can arrange for a new pin to access your voicemail as this is needed to use the service outside of the UK. I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.

Regards,
Steven_L

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for confirming your details via private message @Fionnula123.

I have arranged for a new pin to be sent to you, this should be with you any moment now via text message.

Regards,

Steven_L