cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error codes on catch up

Poll8
Joining in

Every time I watch on catch up  I get error codes after 40 -45 minutes viewing .

The codes vary -  N27, C130,W02 C501, V210, C133 . Sometimes it works after rebooting the Tivo box , othe ttimes it doesn't .  Then the next day it works again for 40 minutes and goes off again.

Why is it happening ?  

I've tried ringing and reporting the issue but I got nowhere .

7 REPLIES 7

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Do you have TiVo or V6? You've posted in the V6 board but referenced a TiVo. If you're not sure, check here 

All the codes you've referenced are potentially related to a loss of internet connection - and the two boxes connect differently.

If you have a TiVo: Check for flashing green LEDs on the front left of the box

If you have a V6: How is it connected to your homehub?

Any further advice does depend on which box you have and the answer to the relevant question above.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Yes it is a tivo box , sorry .

The green heart light flashes when the error codes appear . 

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Poll8 wrote:

Yes it is a tivo box , sorry .

The green heart light flashes when the error codes appear . 

No problem... a flashing heartbeat light on a TiVo means the in-built internet connection has failed, that's a fault.

You can either call into VM Faults to report this (150 from a VM phone or 0345 4541111 from any other phone), or wait on here a couple of days for VM staff to respond.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Tom_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Poll8, thanks for your post.

Apologies for the problems you've had with your TV service. In case this is something you still need help with I will get in touch via PM - just look out for the purple envelope icon and we'll be able to get things sorted for you.

Tom 

Tom_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for getting back to me @Poll8, since my previous message a wider area issue with broadband & tv services has been raised and is currently estimated to be resolved later this afternoon. 

I can't book an engineer visit while this is ongoing but I will keep my eye on it and provide updates/take further action for you as needed.

Tom 

Thanks

Tom_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for keeping me updated @Poll8. As the area fault is deemed fix but you're still having issues I have arranged a visit from an engineer.

You will find confirmation of the appointment via your online account (virg.in/myVM) and can reschedule from there if needed.

Please let us know how the visit goes, or let us know if there's anything else we can help with. 

Tom