Menu
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 11 of 23
Flag for a moderator

Re: error C130

Hi Funk_Gibbon,

This may have been the case I can see it is now on and there are issues flagged, I will pop you over a pm and we can get this sorted for you 

Zoie

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Superfast
Message 12 of 23
Flag for a moderator

Pdaine2,

What did you do about all of your recorded programmes, series links, searches etc. when you swapped boxes?

Also, were you supplied with a replacement TiVo box or a new V6 box?

I've been putting off upgrading to a V6 box because of all of the recorded content, series links, searches etc. on our existing TiVo box. I believe that some settings can be uploaded from the old box to Virgin Media and downloaded to the new box after installation but I'm not familiar with the process. However, AFAIK, recorded content would be lost!

Félim
Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, UK
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 13 of 23
Flag for a moderator

sorry to tag onto someone else's post but this issue has dogged me for months and months, unable to watch on demand or netflix with random crashes which resolve after 6 minutes or so. tried customer services a few weeks ago and was told that there was no problem and someone would ring back,which never happened.running the test on the service status page says "we think there is a problem", a reboot seems to take around five or six minutes to power up.any ideas guys.this is not one of the newer boxes but a tivo box not v6

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Superfast
Message 14 of 23
Flag for a moderator

I had this problem from the early hours of this morning until shortly after 9AM. I rebooted my TiVo box a couple of times several hours apart and ran the TiVo network diagnostics several times between 4AM and 9AM.

During the outage I was unable to access the Virgin Media website either! I could access the main page but couldn't log in or view the service status page and, of course, couldn't report the fault.

Félim
Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, UK
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 15 of 23
Flag for a moderator

Good Afternoon Felim_Doyle,

Thanks for your post and I'm sorry to see you've been having issues with our services. 

Has this issue since been resolved or is this still on going?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 16 of 23
Flag for a moderator

Hi we have this exact same issue with our Tivo box. Can watch 10-15mins of on demand service before it drops off with the C130 error. We wait 5mins and it works again. Can someone assist please?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 17 of 23
Flag for a moderator

Good Afternoon tjfisher,

Thanks for your post.

Can you tell me if you're connecting to the set top box via an Ethernet cable or via Wi-Fi?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 18 of 23
Flag for a moderator

Ethernet cable

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 19 of 23
Flag for a moderator

Do you experience any issues watching On Demand content on any other devices in the household or on other set top boxes on the broadband connection?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 20 of 23
Flag for a moderator

No only the tivo box. The v6 is trouble free

0 Kudos