cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Youtube left side bar does not load nor work

Fairs2000
Just joined

How do I fix this? Video load up but I can't use the left side bar to navigate through home, subscription etc. It all disappeared. Any help?

5 REPLIES 5

BazSmith
Tuning in

If its any consolation, I too am having exactly the same problem (on both my Tivo boxes)

Other services are fine (Netflix and Prime) and YouTube works fine on other devices.

Have "Tweeted" VM as well.

Was working fine until around 2100hrs this evening 

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @BazSmith  and @Fairs2000 

It was the same on my 360, however after scrolling down for around a minute the side menu bar appeared.

Exiting from the app after that and then going back in and the side menu bar was immediately available.

App version (from YT Settings) web_20220410_10_RC00

Client TVHTML5,7.20220410.10.00

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Looking at downdetector youtube has been having multiple issues across its platform since around 1930 tonight

I work for VMO2 but all opinions are my own and are based on my own experiences

Ha, I totally forgot to check down detector....thx for the pointer

Did scroll right down to bottom.... and got an option to sign in (though I had not signed out)

Unfortunately, sign in would not work.  Suspect an authentication issue at their end

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Fairs2000

Welcome to our Community Help Forum 🙂

Thanks for making your first post regarding the issues you are having with YouTube, I'm sorry to hear the left side bar has not been loading. How are things working for you now? Have you tried rebooting your equipment? 

Kind regards,

Serena