Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Want to leave virgin media

I'm have recently joined virgin media, but I'm unhappy with level of service so far. I had an engineer out on Wednesday to install my equipment a job that was pretty easy turned out to be a complete nightmare he left with me not even able to watch any programs to be honest he simply current be bothed. In fact he was more interested in talking to his mate on his phone and blaming India because the call centres were closed. I had to sort this problem out myself. So not a great start virgin, i find the tivo box very cheap looking but very expensive to use compared to sky Q. I'm looking to cancel my contract with immediate effect 

0 Kudos
Well-informed
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Want to leave virgin media

If your installation was only done on Wednesday then you are well within the 14 day cooling off period But you will need to call to cancel call 150 from your VM landline choose option 1 1 4 5 this will get you through to retentions they are who you need to speak to.Only down side is you may have a long wait time due to the current situation there opening time was 8am not sure about now but call as early as possible this may cut down on wait time also have the kettle on stand by you may need more than one cuppa by the time you are finished.

0 Kudos