Menu
littlepmw
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Unable to access On Demand, error code V210

We are constantly having problems accessing On Demand. This has been happening for months. When we do access iplayer, Netflix etc, it either constantly buffers throughout or goes off completely. This is so frustrating. We have spoken to Virgin a few times but issue still unresolved. Please can somebody contact us to help. Thank you. 

0 Kudos
newapollo
Hero
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Unable to access On Demand, error code V210

Hi littlepmw,

You may be able to fix this your self. Error v210 is a network connection. The V6 works best with an ethernet connection.

Go round all the Virgin cables and make sure they are tightly connected/screwed in.

Click on Check service status at the top of this page. This might show if there are any issues in your area. If it doesn't  show any then please click on Run Test for the TV and see if it brings up anything.

You could also try the  Service Status number  0800 561 0061.  This often gives details of more local issues down to postcode level.

What are the lights on the router doing?

Are you connected using an ethernet cable?

Have you tried rebooting the hub and V6 box?

You can also try a pinhole factory reset of the hub.

Does the program guide function correctly?

Using your V6 remote please can you try the following:-

1. Select the home button
  2. Use the directional buttons to select Help & Settings
  3. Select Settings
  4. Select Network
  5. Select Connection in progress: get status or Connect to the Virgin Media Service now

Please can you try playing a catchup program, Netflix, BBC IPlayer etc and see if they are working now.

If doing that fails to resolve your problems then you could try the text messaging service.

Just send  a text with a description of TV Faults  to 07533 051809. Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible. It may take a few days. 

You can also call  150 from your Virgin landline, or 0345 454 1111, options 1,1 and 24 (Faults)  but best to call at 8am to avoid call queues

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm just a normal customer here to share my knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media.

Have I helped? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
littlepmw
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to access On Demand, error code V210

Thank you. Will give it a go. 

0 Kudos