Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Tv listings - to be announced

For the past 5 days I’ve had no tv listings, it states ‘to be announced’.

can anyone advise or help, thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Wise owl
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tv listings - to be announced

Hi kippers79,

Please can you try going to Go to:  Help & Settings  ->  Settings  ->  Network  -  Connect

Are you only getting  a few channels such as BBC1, BBC2,ITV1,CH4 and CH5? If so your box may need replacing as Virgin have recalled all the older boxes and there should have been onscreen messages informing you to upgrade.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

The channels are there, but it says in the programme description is ‘to be announced’.

i have just had a new Type 4 hub installed

i have tried resetting

cheers

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Firstly @kippers79 which TV box do you have? Is it the V6 or the TiVo?

The V6 relies on a connection to your homehub, the TiVo has its connection inbuilt - therefore the advice on resolving this can differ.

Whichever you have, follow Home > Help & Settings > Settings > Network as previously suggested. Your box should be calling home every 5 hours roughly, this screen will tell you when the last successful connection was, and why the last one failed, if it did.

What does it say? If the last one has failed, follow "Connect to Virgin service now", give the box 30 minutes and check again.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks