cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tivo box flashing red to white

JJack1234
Joining in

Hi there, 

My tivo box has been broken since last week. I have been phoning and messaging to arrange a new box and nobody is getting back to me. 

It flashes between white and red and stays on the starting up screen. I have tried all the troubleshooting to no avail. 

Please help. 

Thank you 

2 REPLIES 2

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

When you say that you've been phoning and no-one's getting back to you, can you elaborate?

VM Faults reporting is on 150 (from a VM phone) or 0345 4541111 (from any other phone) - choose the two options for "I have a fault with my TV service" and don't press any more buttons, just wait on the line and an agent should answer. Given your symptoms, the correct outcome would be for a tech visit with a view to a box replacement. Has this not happened?

I'm not sure who you've been messaging, but Virgin don't have any online fault reporting beyond this community forum - to which staff do respond, but it's not real-time or immediate.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @JJack1234,

Thanks for taking the time to post and welcome to our community.

I'm really sorry to hear of your issues and experience that you've had try to speak to the team. I have tried to locate your account via your community profile and have not been able to do that.

I'm eager to look into this for you but would need to take some details via a private message to be able to do so, I will send the message over in a moment, please look out for it and we can get started. 

Regards,

Steven_L