Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Tivo Box dead

My old tivo box has been stuck in startup mode and beeping every 2 seconds and all lights on red last for 3 days so have tried to turn it off and back on multiple times but still the same. Need help please????

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo Box dead

Hi there my name is Pawan Paul I am a virgin media technician

The easiest way to get a hold of someone is to message our first-line support on our live online chat. They are the best chance of getting someone to fix this issue.

If I've helped in any way, please give me Kudos and mark my response as a helpful answer!

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the reply but do i dont know where the oline chat is? Or do you mean for me to email you direct?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Can anyone direct me to someone that can help get my tv back on please???????.?.???????????

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi janehamilton67

Thanks for posting. I am sorry to hear of the TV issues. I can see from checking the system you have booked a technician visit since posting. Please let us know how the visit goes.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos