Menu
Vdubber
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Tivo 6 box issues CF3 area

Hi,

My TiVo box every 10 - 15mins goes blank for 2 or 3 seconds then continues. I've switched it off, and disconnected it from power sources.   let it cool down and reboot it. I've tried several channels and even a recording on the box same fault. Netflix same issue. On my TV if I use internet only and not go through tivo box works OK so it's not TV.

I went online to look at service disruption and run thier test but it's not working. This ha been happening for a few days. Friday worked all day no issues.

Anyone else in my area having same fault? Is it down to the TiVo box or the signal into it?

0 Kudos
Ryan_N
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo 6 box issues CF3 area

Hi Vdubber, 

Thank you for your post. 

Sorry to hear you've been having issues. I can see you have a technician booked for this. Please keep me posted on the outcome. 

Cheers. 

Ryan_N - Forum Team - https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/WelcomeGoodFolk
Vdubber
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ryan
Thank you for your reply. After booking an engineer, the fault stopped. (This happened before for 1 day) then reappeared, hence why we contacted Virgin. So far, we have had 3 days of not experiencing the issue. We cancelled the engineer so if it happens again we will video the fault.
Kind Regards
Darren
0 Kudos
Vdubber
Tuning in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ryan

Since posting my reply few weeks ago, I now have upgraded to the TiVo 360 box. Had it for 2 weeks no issues. Today this afternoon the reported issue is back. So any help would be useful

Thanks Darren 

0 Kudos