cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TiVo really bad pixallation

GL22
On our wavelength

Hi having phoned VM many many times and no answer just told by automation to reboot box doesn’t make any difference to pixelation which is on all my channels and half the the screen breaks up so many times Havent been able to watch HD at all, live and recordings on all channels all pixelate no matter what time of day or night they record. I am seriously coming to the decision to leave VM as I cannot get any help been phoning all through approx 18 months. Please can anyone from VM try to help I pay over £100 per month for this very poor unwatchable service. 
Also please can anyone give me a phone number to cancel my VM. It’s so bad I would be better off without it. 
Thanks GL22

14 REPLIES 14

GL22
On our wavelength

Hi yes my neighbours have reported their pixelation issues to VM one has a engineer coming out. I can’t see that my box is at fault due to the fact my neighbours have the same issue. I agree with you I also think it’s a signal issue. 
Thanks GL22

Hello GL22

Thanks for your post 

Please can you update this thread on how the Technicians visit went 

Just so we know its been fixed 

Gareth_L

GL22
On our wavelength

Hi Gareth thank you for you response I am awaiting VM today between 4-7 pm I will post the outcome. I am hoping it’s a signal issue and can be fixed easily. 
Thank you again GL22

GL22
On our wavelength

Hi Technician came out today and turn down the signals so will see how we get on hopefully all will be ok will keep you updated should problem reappear. Thanks for the help on this forum it is much appreciated.

GL22

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @GL22,

Thank you for the update 🙂 I am glad to see that the engineer was able to fix this.

Have a lovely evening. 

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide