Menu
haydockman
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

TiVo box

Hello

i have the TiVo r box and I am having big problems with on demand and catch up, basically they are unwatchable, bbci player is unwatchable, buffering all the time, all other on demand, all the time the programmes I watch stop halfway through and come up with error codes. I have tried rebooting plenty of times but with no success. Also some series links I have no longer work, I have to manually  record them, is if time for a new box, and how do I go about it?

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: TiVo box

You call Virgin Media faults, on 150 (from a VM phone) or 0345 4541111 (from any other phone), choose the options for "I have a fault with my TV service" and speak to an agent.

Which box do you currently have? Check here if you're not sure. Do you currently have VM broadband?

There could be underlying reasons for all of your issues, if you want some help with them?

1: OnDemand - you've mentioned error codes, but not what they are.

2: Series links not working - if you can provide some examples, perhaps we can look at them. SL's very rarely fail without there being some good reason.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
haydockman
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: TiVo box

Hi thanks for replying the error code is 602 and says the program cannot be watched try again later

0 Kudos