Menu
denimtiara
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

The Rookie Sky Witness

I can't get past episode 13 of this series, error message 407 for past 2 days, I started watching it when I was unable to get Manifest and now I can't get this series, sort it out Virgin Media, can't get through on phone to report fault either, on hold for 25mins, who's got the time to wait that long, and your putting up the prices, bad service all round! 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: The Rookie Sky Witness

Hi Denimtiara, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

Sorry to hear you've been having this issue, I can appreciate you're keen to watch it. 

Have you been able to watch further episodes since?

Are you able to access it via TvGo?

Let us know. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos
denimtiara
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

No I still can't watch it, I've reset my tivo box, still same error message 407

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for confirming. I've had a mess around trying to replicate the error but have been unable to I'm afraid.

Can you please tell us a bit more about it as it happens. 

- At what point do you get the error (at the start of episode 13, or mid-way through? I checked ep.13 & 14 on 2 different boxes and both worked fine)

- Is the error a Virgin Media one, or Sky? (I ask as I understand it's Sky's On Demand content, if it's their error then we'd need to follow a different process to report it) 

- Have you been able to try TV Go - or any other device/box - to see if you get the same error?

Tom

0 Kudos
denimtiara
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi thanks for getting back to me, I've watched episode 13 then when it asks would you like to watch the next episode now, it comes up with the error message stating 

" this show is temporarily unavailable" we are sorry you can't watch this show right now, please try again later. Then more about where I can get help (which I've tried everything it said) then there is a number down the bottom right number 407 it might not be an error number I just guessed that's what it was! It certainly looks like a virgin media message!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Denimtiara, 

Can you confirm what box you're using exactly? 

Also did you manage to check if it was available on TV Go and if so does it work on there?

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos