cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Remote Finished

Danny1000
Joining in

TV remove hasn't worked properly for a long time. I follow the steps to get a new one but got to this page https://my.virginmedia.com/faults/perform-equipment-checks so to it doesn't work

The 0 stopped working the tv button stopped working. Can I get a new one? Thanks

7 REPLIES 7

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The obvious thing is to check that you've tried the online ordering in a different browser, just to rule out a problem there.

Otherwise - you should be able to order by either calling in or waiting around here. The staff should pick this up in a day or so.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good afternoon Danny1000

Welcome to the forums and thank you for taking the time to post. 

I am sorry to hear that you had some issues with your TV remote. 

Have you managed to order one as of yet? If not I can get this sorted for you. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

I haven't managed to order one. Can we get one sorted please? 🙂

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi again Danny,

Welcome back to the community!

So we can get one ordered through here, however I will still send you a PM to discuss further if needs be.

Thanks,

Kain

I think you're going to have to send me a direct message. Name issue happening as I stated in the first post.

No problem Danny1000 I'll send you a PM now so we can get this sorted

Thank you

Thank you for connecting with me via the PM just to confirm, the new remote has been sent and should be with in 5 working days. 

Please do let us know if you have any problems at all and we will do all we can to assist. 

Thanks again