Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Starzplay

How do I cancel starzplay, my wife accidentally subscribed but we already have it with amazon prime. It’s impossible to get through on the phone and the website does not allow you to do it.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Starzplay

Hi I’m Chris a Virgin media Tech,

I have found this information online  Click on "Apps and more" under that heading. On the left of the screen under the heading "Manage" click on "Your Subscriptions" and you will see the Starz subscription with a box on the right labeled "Actions". Turn off Auto-renewal.

If you found this information useful or the issue was resolved, please give feedback by clicking the thumbs up Kudos icon and marking as a helpful answer.                                                                                                         

If you would like to learn more about receiving £50 of your bill please private message me.

Kind Regards

Chris VMTech

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Chris

thank you for the advice, I will try this however I do not want to pay for this coming month as we already have starzplay through amazon. On that subject we cannot get anything on amazon through virgin.

Regards 

terry 

re

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

The online website isn’t showing me these instructions, you website is the hardest thing to navigate. Can I just have a call please to sort this out. 

0 Kudos