cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sky max

joshtheskipper
On our wavelength

We have exactly the same issue with Seal team working fine then suddenly stopped 

6 REPLIES 6

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Rather than add "me too" to someone else's post, could you explain what the problem is that you're having?

On the assumption that it's a problem with OnDemand, are all programmes affected or just specific ones?

And confirm which TV box you have - TiVo, V6 or 360? Check here if you're not sure.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

LittleMick73
Superstar
There are some very good people on here but none have a crystal ball can you give more details

Tom_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi joshtheskipper, thanks for getting in touch.

Sorry to hear you've had some problems watching Seal Team on Sky Max. If you're still having this problem it would be helpful if you could let us know a bit more about it - as asked above, the type of box, is it happening on more than one box etc?

It may not be related, but when having a quick look using your forum info I can see there is ongoing maintenance being done in the area which may impact your broadband & tv services - it's currently estimated to be resolved by tomorrow so if you're still having issues then please keep us posted.

Tom 

Thanks, it turns out it was an extra channel that needed subscribing too. In addition to the Ultimate Oomph bundle. All sorted now

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

UHD OnDemand by the sounds.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Thank you so much for letting us know and I'm so glad this was eventually sorted. 

If you ever need any help in the future please don't hesitate to reach out again via the forums and we will do all we can to help.

Thanks again.