Menu
Nav1g8r
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Series removed

I record on series link Endeavour from itv  

I planned to watch the recordings  knowing that the itv hub would remove the episodes after a few weeks, all together, as a binge watch.

In mid January I noticed that all the episodes where in 'episodes' and I could watch them all back. I typed in 'Lewis' and saw them too. Great. 

I watched all of Lewis and came to watch endeavour today, 1st March, and the old episodes have been removed! 

Is there any reason why they are removed from the service? Or a list of deleted /available shows? 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Series removed

Hi Nav1g8r, 

Welcome to our community forums! 

I am sorry you've been having some problems with your recordings.

Have you checked your 'recently deleted folder'? 

Have you checked your recording settings are set to 'keep until I delete'?

Look forward to hearing from you, 

Hetty_R
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Nav1g8r
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Ah  it wasn't a recording, it was a series in the itvhub. I've found out that vm store series from itvhub in their service, that are not on the hub.

Granchester is another one that is stored.. Vm have removed them as the new bbc/itv app /subscription service is on its way and removed them all  

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Ah I see, we will have content available for a limited time on demand and catch up, this depends on the licensing agreements with have with the broadcasters. 

If you search the show on your set top box, you will be able to check if any reruns are scheduled and set it to record.

Let us know if we can help you with anything else. 

Thanks, 

Hetty_R
0 Kudos