Menu
Lee-AnnL
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Reschedule Engineer appointment

Hi,

I phoned virgin on Wednesday 12/8 in the afternoon about a problem we are having with our TiVo box. I got a engineer appointment scheduled for Saturday 15/8  morning between 8-12. At the time I wrote this down on a bit of paper. I did receive the confirmation text message and it’s totally my fault I did not read it properly at the time as the date on the text says the 19/8 which is Wednesday! I have gone online to change my appointment and I can see there is an appointment on Tuesday that would suit me better. But it is not letting me confirm the change and saying I need to phone. 
Do I need to phone 150 in the morning to change this or can anyone else advise? 
we really need to get the TiVo box fixed as we haven’t been able to watch tv properly since Wednesday. 

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Reschedule Engineer appointment

Once you're logged into "My Virgin Media", there should be an option for viewing your engineer appointments.

If that's not working for whatever reason, then you'll need to call 150. I can't recall if there's an option for rearranging appointments on the IVR, or if you need to speak to an agent.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
poppas
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

how do you change an appointment when virgin automated system refuses to take your phone call or allow you to do it on-line?

0 Kudos
Emily_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the post Poppas, we can see you've started your own thread on this as well.

We do recommend keeping your query to one thread to avoid confusion.

Thanks, Emily.

0 Kudos