Menu
Highlighted
Trouble shooter
Message 11 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Re: Racing TV - Channel 536 - Heavily Pixelated

@AndyShiells wrote:

I will also say its a bit of a surprise VM don't have someone monitoring channel picture/quality of all the channels they provide..🙏

If you consider how many channels are on the VM platform and therefore how many people this would need, I'm not surprised that there's an element of "pester power" involved.

Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 12 of 14
Flag for a moderator

@jappits - fair point re time consuming, but It shouldn’t take 4 weeks for a picture fault to be noticed 🥴

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 13 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Agree with the above - not the excuse - four weeks for a £20+ single channel to be corrected is bonkers. Presumably, it is the most expensive channel?

Sky Sports Racing 535 wasn't breaking up today but as you say the picture quality is well short of what should be acceptable. This Channel is supposed to be in competition with 536 - you would think they would want to attract viewers, not lose them. 

Anyway fingers crossed there will not be any more bumps in the road pre-Cheltenham. 

Well done to all those who have brought about the fix. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 14 of 14
Flag for a moderator

All good for me as well.  Yesterday evening I lost the channel briefly, went back to it and all was fixed.  Did someone turn it off and on again?!

Anyway, fair play for sorting it out.  Hopefully it wail, stay as it is.