cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixalation on tivo

Zuzel65
Joining in

Can any one advise me on how to get rid of pixalation on tivo box have brought all new scart leads and hdmi leads even had engineer out on Monday still picture is pixalating can any one help me please

2 REPLIES 2

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Firstly the stock answer...

Pixellated pictures on live TV are often the sign of a signal fault. If you've rebooted your box once, then there's likely a fault somewhere, so this will need VM to intervene. You're likely to need either an engineer visit or a replacement box, depending on what VM's remote diagnostics turn up.

Second the personalised bit...

What did the engineer do on Monday? You need to follow the same process as first-time round - check for area faults (0800 5610061) and then report your fault to VM. You may need another engineer visit, there may be another fault that also needs a fix.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hi @Zuzel65.

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for your first post.

Sorry to hear you are having issues with your account. We want to best help regarding this ongoing issue. Have you tried the great advise given by @japitts, if so what were the results? Do you need any further help?

Please get in touch with us so we can best assist.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs