Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

On Demand Error 602

Every time I try to watch an on demand film I get to watch about 10 minutes and then it stops with error 602.

Really annoying so much so it’s not worth spending the money on an on demand film. 

Is this to do with the fact my TiVo box is now 6 years old? I’ve tried all connections.

thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: On Demand Error 602

can you private message me account number and site id please

If I've helped in any way, please give me Kudos and mark my response as a helpful answer!

Fancy £50 off your bill? Ask me how and you might just get it!

Jordan

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Did you get an answer?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Spoke to customer services today, they did a test on box and confirmed faulty. Sending me out a new box. Hope this works

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Purchased the last Star Wars instalment two days ago, which I was looking forward to viewing. After first 10 minutes with family sat around, the dreaded wheel of dome appeared and Kylo REN was replaced with a 602 error message. After many re-boots and cable checking I gave up. Calling 150 I was prepared for a sizeable wait during the current crisis, but with still half a bottle left, talked with an engineer who’s only advice was to wait for 24 hours as “work” was being undertaken in my area. Expecting that all would be sorted, we reconvened this afternoon to fit in the Film before purchase period expired. Alas we saw more of the 602 message than our flick.

Any thoughts as tried testing service via Virgin Site, and even focusing on the Force , all to no avail.

0 Kudos