Menu
Highlighted
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Old tivo box app problems

My tivo box is 6 years old and I'm having major problems running apps on it, bbc iplayer is sluggish and keeps freezing, netflix also keeps freezing after about 10mins saying code HTP-400, I'd like a new box (v6) to replace this outdated tivo box, I'm not getting what I pay for at the minute, also my hub keeps going off, I'd like that updated aswell thanks 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Old tivo box app problems

*kippies trudges down warehouse*

Kippies (to himself) Yeah just picking up the new kit for Jackson07.....

*Takes it to dispatch. A long journey later...*

Kippies - Hey dispatch operative, can you send these to Jackson07?

Dispatch operative- ohh kippies you fruit loop, we have no idea who  Jackson07 is... and they havent passed security checks to make sure  they are the account holder and are authorised to make changes....

KIppies *GRRHHH HHHMmmm....grumbles to self goes and returns new kit....*

This (hopefully) humorous  aside has been produced to point out you are using the wrong channel for your request.

With the situation ATM, total failures get priority. Id wait till Monday and try the text line, you may get some joy through there

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Old tivo box app problems

Minus the humour!.......

If you'd like to send me a PM with your area code and account number, which can be found on your bill, I can take a look at your account and hopefully help you. I am a virgin media technician currently working from home.

Please do not share your information publicly on this thread. To send a private message, hover on my picture and choose Send Message option.

Regards

Dom

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos