cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ITV catch up empty

srdfrench
Joining in

We just had a new TiVo box installed and under 'catch up' there is nothing showing for any day under 'ITV'. All the other stations' catch up folders are full as normal.

I've tried rebooting the box but it hasn't helped.

Any suggestions?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@srdfrench wrote:

We just had a new TiVo box installed and under 'catch up' there is nothing showing for any day under 'ITV'. All the other stations' catch up folders are full as normal.

Any suggestions?

Are you sure it is one of the older TiVo boxes and not a V6 powered by TiVo.  As far as I am aware VM are no longer issuing the older TiVo and if an existing one fails it is replaced by a V6 where possible.

If it is a V6 then you should find the ITV catch up programmes via the ITV X app in the apps sections of the V6.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@srdfrench wrote:

Any suggestions?

Are you sure it is one of the older TiVo boxes and not a V6 powered by TiVo.  As far as I am aware VM are no longer issuing the older TiVo and if an existing one fails it is replaced by a V6 where possible.

If it is a V6 then you should find the ITV catch up programmes via the ITV X app in the apps sections of the V6.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs

Thanks so much! didnt think to look there as ITVX is unfamiliar - d'oh!
All sorted - many thanks again
cheers,
Steven

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Correct to say the TiVo doesn't have the ITV-X app, and all ITV-VoD is now via the branded app not the in-house VoD system.

ITV OD content is available directly from the V6 menu system, but not via the reverse EPG anymore - you now need to use "search & explore" to find your chosen programme, and then "watch from ITVX"

Or record any programme you know you'll want to watch, and play it direct from the V6 hard drive.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more