Menu
Dave_s_a
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Error code M60

We have a TiVo box that has an error code of M60 and most channel information is"to be announced"! We also have a flashing led on the front of the unit indicating no network connection. I have checked the network, checked the cable, rebooted the box several times and the issue is exactly the same. It is as though the NIC is no longer working and has been like this now for over a month.

Any advice or information would be greatly appreciated.

Tags (4)
0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Error code M60

@Dave_s_a wrote:

We have a TiVo box that has an error code of M60 and most channel information is"to be announced"! We also have a flashing led on the front of the unit indicating no network connection.

A flashing heartbeat light on the front-left of a TiVo means the network connection has failed - without an internet connection, the TV Guide can't update and all online functions will fail.

If you call Virgin Media faults (150 from a VM phone, or 0345 4541111 from any other phone) and explain this, they should either arrange an engineer visit or replacement box.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Dave_s_a
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Error code M60

Thanks for your feedback Japitts.

0 Kudos