cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dave HD pixelation

pmainwaring
Tuning in

When I watch Dave HD the picture is pixelating badly. I don't see this issue on any of the other channels that I regularly watch. 

4 REPLIES 4

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Pixellated pictures on live TV are often the sign of a signal fault. If you've rebooted your box once, then there's likely a fault somewhere, so this will need VM to intervene. It won't alter the end advice, but the following channels are on the same frequency as Dave HD and should be similarly affected - Eden HD, Sky Crime HD, W-HD, Bloomberg HD, QVC Style HD, Nat Geo Wild HD

First check the automated faults line for any existing issues in your area that could be the cause: 0800 5610061. If nothing's reported, assume VM don't know about your fault and ideally you'll need to call them.

150 from a VM phone, 0345 4541111 from any other phone - choose the options for "I have a fault with my TV service". Alternatively you can wait on here for staff to respond, which may take a day or so.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello pmainwaring.

Thanks for your post. 
Sorry to hear about the issue with Dave freezing and pixelating
I did check from here for any known faults but with our accessing your account it would be hard to check if its a local issue.
If you don't mind, I will need to send you a private message to pass security. 
If you can check the Logo top right of your screen that would be great. 
Regards     
Gareth_L

Thanks very much. I will check the other channels as you suggest and contact VM.

Hi there @pmainwaring 

Thank you for popping back, I can see our agent has popped you a PM here on the forums and we can take a look into this with you here should you still need help. 

If so please do pop back to them via the PM and they will do all they can to help.