Menu
emmareay
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

DVR Serious Issue

Hi,

My box is continuously restarting, then going to a green screen saying DVR has detected a serious issue.  I am unable to get through to anyone on the phone due to call centres being closed, no response on the message service and this has been going on for 4 days.

I guess I need a new box but can anyone suggest how to go about getting one if I can't speak to a call centre?

0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: DVR Serious Issue

Hi emmareay,

The 'phone line closes at 6pm on a weekend. It opens at 8am each day. You should try calling tommorow 150 from a Virgin landline, or 0345 454 1111, options 1,1 and 2 (TV Faultsbut best to call at 8am to avoid call queues.   When calling Faults you will go through a series of questions/tests, if that doesn't resolve the problem then call back around 10 minutes later and an agent should pick the phone up.

You could also try the text messaging service. Just send  a text with a description of TV Faults  to 07533 051809. Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible. It may take a few days. 

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Problem Solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks for a useful post

0 Kudos