Menu
InnaS2020
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Can't get hold of Virgin

Hi, I am trying to get hold of Virgin for the last several days and can't get through. I've been hanging on their phone line for more than an hour and no response. I have tried to contact them via Chat, but after spending 30 mins explaining my issue they say we will transfer you to dedicated team and there is no response after that. My contract fixed term is ending in a several weeks time. I don't want to extend it, but few days back I received an email that they are going to roll my contract on a monthly basis after that. Why on earth would they do that and why do I need to spend ages on the phone or chat waiting if I don't want to do anything after my contract ends. In the chat they asked me "Can we help you with the better deal?" so "I said no". After that they told me "Ok, we will forward you to a dedicated team" and no any answers after that. So, if there is nothing I would like to buy they simply hang up on me. I would go to their shop, but they all are closed. What is going on? Where can I turn to? Please contact me immediately. 

0 Kudos
newapollo
Hero
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't get hold of Virgin

Hi InnaS2020,

If you are wanting to cancel then you can use any of the following options.

You could try the text messaging service. Just send  a text with a description of cancellation  to 07533 051809. Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible. It may take a few days. 

You can also call  150 from a Virgin landline, or 0345 454 1111,options 1,1, 4 and 4 (thinking of leaving) but best to call at 8am to avoid call queues

Or write to them to as per the terms and conditions. If writing send it by registered post.

Virgin Media Sales Operation Support, Diamond Plaza, Daleside Road, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG2 3GG;

https://www.virginmedia.com/shop/the-legal-stuff/terms-and-conditions-for-fibre-optic-services#end

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm just a normal customer here to share my knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media.

Have I helped? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
InnaS2020
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't get hold of Virgin

Hi Dave,

Thanks. I have just spent another 20 mins via phone chat with your virtual agent who could not identify me by my account number and area code, but said that I should get a response within the next 24 hours. I will try call your line again tomorrow, but my expectations are really low at the moment in light of my recent attempts. Honestly, it is the most frustrating service I've experienced lately by any provider and God forbid me for using any Virgin products ever again. I still don't understand why I need to spend ridiculous amount of time to avoid my contract being extended after its expiry date. Absolutely ridiculous.

Best Regards,

Inna

0 Kudos