Menu
Gordon101
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Brown external media box broken

a Landlord of a property in Guildford. The Brown external media box I have found has the cover missing.

The tenants moved out a couple of weeks ago so it is not allied to any prvider.

Is it possible for the box to be replaced befor any damage is done. I am going there tomorrow and will cover it as much as is possible.

Many thanks for any advice.

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Brown external media box broken

Hi there @Gordon101

Welcome along to our Community and thanks so much for your first post - we can certainly arrange for a technician to pop round and get a new cover installed for you totally free of charge. No one need to be home either. 

I'll pop you a Private Message so we can take the address information. Please look out for the Purple Envelope at the top right of the page and pop me a reply when you can. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Cheers for your Private Message @Gordon101

I have contacted the Area Manager for your region to advise of the situation and they'll pop along at some point this week to have a check and replace the Omnibox for you. No one need to be home. 

Please do not hesitate to get back in touch if you need anything further. 

Thanks again

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Gordon101
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I am keeping an eye on the damaged box and covered it with a plastic bag.  The box hasnt been replaced, is there a problem?

Many thanks

Gordon

0 Kudos