cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

33% S102

munnskimsteve
Joining in

Hi,

New box, all cables snug and secure, loading channel list gets stuck at 33% and then gives the message in the post title.

Noticed several others have had the problem over the past year. Is there any client side fix or do you have to go through phone support (which I'm trying to avoid the tedium of)

Cheers.

2 REPLIES 2

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I'm assuming this is a fault replacement box, and that the co-ax connection is finger tight.

If so, this is often an activation issue. Usually the process is automatic, evidently not in your case. Make a note of the box S/N and call the automated line in the first instance - 0800 9539500

If, for any reason, the automated methods won't work, the system should drop you into the C/S queue.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi munnskimsteve, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's really great having you on board with us in the Community. 

I'm sorry to hear that you are having an issue getting things working on your V6 box. Taking a look at things today, I can see since posting you have called.

The team have noted that things were resolved on the call. Can you confirm if this is right?

If not let us know so we can look into things further for you. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs