cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What Are You Playing Right Now?

John_G
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

I've been a veteran of Gaming for many years now and seen it come from slow loading tapes like the BBC Micro (Which was released before I was born Robot wink) through the console wars of Megadrive vs SNES to Playstation vs Xbox to the modern day. 

So what are you playing now? Let us know what games you've been playing and give us a little description, the more obscure the better Robot Happy

I've recently gotten my hands on No Mans Sky on the PS4, one of the most anticipated games of 2016 and with good reason! So far I've only clocked about 6 hours but I've discovered and named 20 species of alien life, several planets and even named and entire Galaxy after myself. Because I have a massive ego Robot LOL There isn't much in the way of a tutorial so it's been fun just toying about and learning everything for myself. It's early days so I'm sure there's going to be more and more new developments for this game!

Let us know what you've been playing in the comments and happy gaming!

John

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

219 REPLIES 219

simitaktas
Tuning in

CS GO and League. Though i dont like the new updates in league of legends which is why i have quit to some extent unless im playing with a full lobby of friends 

Just started playing Death Stranding on the PS4Pro, the GFX are stunning, and a great story line.

--
Red (VM SH2 AC Beta tester)
Running on 1Gbps VM service with SH4 in Modem Mode, with a ASUS GT-AX6000 router. With this setup I get Fantastic WIRED and WIRELESS Signals in my home. I dont work for VM. But I work in IT, and I know my tech.
My advice is at your own risk. If you are happy with my answers please press Kudo ?

CoD and CSGO, both getting practically boring - grind for Damascus and the consistent dull teammates. Probably better off playing Solitaire, same result tbh.

** I work for VirginMedia but all opinions posted here are my own.

Harvey_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

I play VRChat,

Its meant to be a social game but ends up much more.

When you first see it online you will think its a rubbish game.

DO NOT PLAY IT EVER

I made that mistake,

6500+ hours later I kinda got stuck, help!

If you do play it by accident make sure you never put on the VR headset and only play on Desktop mode.

Do not let anyone sit with you in with full body tracking

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DO NOT LOOK INTO THE MIRROR in almost every map!!

Avoid the weebs, avoid the furries, avoid the alcoholics, avoid the dancers, avoid the lolis, avoid the memes, just avoid the ENTIRE GAME!

I warned you, don't blame me

Zepp#0001

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Anankha
Problem sorter

Currently playing Assassin’s Creed Odyssey.
Graphics are lovely.

My Broadband Ping - Virginmedia

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Re

Currently I'm not playing anything but the most recent game I've played was League of Legends, usually support.

I'd love to play the MW2RM but I can't justify throwing £25 at a game with no multiplayer when I could throw it at Saints 3 Remastered and play coop 😕

** I work for VirginMedia but all opinions posted here are my own.

AlexanderMTTH
Superfast

League of Legends... anyone? 

Thanks and regards,
Alexander

I've been playing this hidden game in Edge:surf.jpg

Type edge://surf in the address bar to play it...

The only winning move is not to play.
No system is 100% secure
Ridicule is nothing to be scared of - Adam Ant
The only thing constant - is change. Chris Evans
The internet is a series of tubes
Windows Update isn't rocket science - if it were, it would work.
Unlike Monty Python, spam is never off.
Some video posts may contain swearing/inappropriate content for young children

π