cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What Are You Playing Right Now?

John_G
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

I've been a veteran of Gaming for many years now and seen it come from slow loading tapes like the BBC Micro (Which was released before I was born Robot wink) through the console wars of Megadrive vs SNES to Playstation vs Xbox to the modern day. 

So what are you playing now? Let us know what games you've been playing and give us a little description, the more obscure the better Robot Happy

I've recently gotten my hands on No Mans Sky on the PS4, one of the most anticipated games of 2016 and with good reason! So far I've only clocked about 6 hours but I've discovered and named 20 species of alien life, several planets and even named and entire Galaxy after myself. Because I have a massive ego Robot LOL There isn't much in the way of a tutorial so it's been fun just toying about and learning everything for myself. It's early days so I'm sure there's going to be more and more new developments for this game!

Let us know what you've been playing in the comments and happy gaming!

John

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

221 REPLIES 221

Mr_Allen
On our wavelength

I downloaded the Halo Master Chief Collection on Xbox One last week.

Already got 26 points in achievements from the original Halo CE, and back when I first played it on the original Xbox I didn't like it.

sbondo1234
On our wavelength

I normally spend a lot of my time playing CS:GO or Arma 3, but if I see something I like I might play it for a few hours before going back. I have gone off to play a bit off Forza and scum recently.

Anonymous
Not applicable
playing the forest in VR right now. Really fun and at times scary lol

wotusaw
Superfast

Planetside 2.

Best game I've ever played. It's hard to get into and it took me about 2 months to figure it all out. 

Best look at the videos below which I didn't to my shame..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6r-ePNyOcY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkEHjT9htew

The videos mentioned the hardened players. They are good but I've taken a fair few down.

It's free to play and buy stuff if you chose. It's on Steam.

I bought stuff to support the game in the end because I was so impressed with the ton of work done on it.

My advice is learn to fly quickly. Get optics for your guns quickly, 3x, 4x whatever. Do not take on players face to face until you have some experience. Get them from the side or back from a distance. Just huge fun. 

Dishonored (PS3)

wotusaw
Superfast

PLANETSIDE 2.

Started about 6 months ago. Signed on for another 3 months membership.

It's just my game. Not for everyone though.

The close quarter combats a bit clunky.

The long range combat as in 'sniper mode' is brilliant.

The 'flying aircraft and driving tanks etc' is brilliant.

A whole world to explore. Giant maps.

It's also free but I have spent alot of money buying stuff to support the game.Robot wink

Works very well on the HUB 3. I've had problems with faster games like 'Titanfall 2' where the modem seems to give up after about 6 games. Your shots don't seem to register after a while.

Planetside 2 doesn't get this problem although PS2 does suffer occaisonal lag but it's rare now. The lags at their end not due to the HUB 3.

Done several reviews if your interested here.. https://thenitwitts.enjin.com/forum/m/28206608/viewforum/5250476

Fozzy81
Tuning in

Currently in between playing days gone and world war z on ps4

Kippies
Alessandro Volta

Valkyrie connect...

Fun little time waster, free to download, micro-transactions in-game are decent value when offers are on, and its pretty easy to earn the games premium currency (diamonds)

valkyrie-connect-raid-android-ios-nox.jpg

Characters in game are 3D models, and the equipment/skill  system allows for decent customisation options.

the CHAT....uuugghhh the chat- steer clear unless your you REALLY want to RP with 12 year old Otaku

Waifu much?

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon on PC here, anyone play?

Happy Virgin Customer

If you like my answer please give "Kudos" (thumbs up) and if it's helpful please mark it as "Accepted Solution".

Anankha
Problem sorter

I’m currently playing Assassin’s Creed Origins on PS4 & gained my first platinum trophy.

My Broadband Ping - Virginmedia