cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Usage statement

Doodcom
Tuning in

Hey guys or a virgin mediator representative,

I used to get an email saying how much I used with my broadband.

I have been getting my usage statement, but it does not tell my how much gb I have used like it used to.

my partners dad has the same email but his shows him the usage for his broadband.

is there a way I could get this to start showing on my statement again and also to tell me what I used in the last month please.

thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

The correct address is:

https://www.virginmedia.com/myusage

It's pretty simple though so don't get excited.

This sort of behaviour is typical of large IT organisation that have marketing departments that don't speak to the engineering teams on the web side. I work in big IT myself and it's normal unfortunately.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

14 REPLIES 14

Andrew-G
Alessandro Volta

Try going to https://www.virginmedia.com/myusage

You'll need to log in, and i have to say that the data and delivery seem a bit erratic, but absent anything else that's the best you'll get.

Anonymous
Not applicable
any reason you want to know? Internet has no usage limits so it seems like a pointless email

It was I nice thing to know and me and my partner always liked to have a Laugh at how much we used lol

Perhaps the OP is looking at a new ISP with tiered volume like AAISP, or considering a 4G/5G router and a data only connection? 

I just tried to find the Usage statement after getting an email from Virgin telling me about it. the email sent me to my Virgin account page, but I couldn't find the report anywhere. I only found it after finding this post, so that was a terrible start (is there even a link to it on your account page????)

So I open the report, it tells me how much data I used last month, but that's it, nothing about this month, or what time of day I used data, nothing useful at all.

Then I click the TV section of the report and there's nothing there, I do watch TV, we watch normal TV channels on Virgin most days in my house, but nothing on the report.

I'll assume from this the report is broken.

Yep, same here. Received the email today but couldn't find the usage statement in my Virgin Media account page. Like you, I only found it using this post and also like you, it contains very little information. Oh well...

Same here, couldn't agree more! What a waste of time.

Thank you to the poster above though who did provide the link that should have been in the email from virgin.

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Looks like the normal VM left hand does not know what right hand is doing.

My router gives me all the usage data I need, right down to the amount of different types.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

I too received email and can’t find any usage statement, what do they get from sending false emails