Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Green Screen DVR Serious Issue

I have the following message coming up on my TV downstairs. How do I fix it please? 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Green Screen DVR Serious Issue

This is usually a terminal issue and you need a new V6 box.  See example of the same issue here:

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Virgin-TV/DVR-detected-serious-problem-not-fixing-over-24-hours...

If you can't get through to them on the phone then VM are recommending you send a text to 07533 051809 describing the issue and you should get a response, but it may take a day or two at present. This is a text only service, it does not support voice calls.

You can wait here for a response from the forum team but it may also take a few days.

My setup: V6 TV box, M350 Fibre broadband with Hub 3 in modem mode connected to a Netgear R7000 router. Telewest/VM user since 2001.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

20200607_122001.jpg

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello EmmaHaytack1984, welcome to our Community Forum and sorry to hear that your TV box isn't functioning as expected. I've had a peek at your details and can see that you've spoken to an agent since you last posted and they've arranged for an engineer to look at your equipment and replace the box is required. Please monitor it after the engineer visit and let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Lisa