cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disney+ error 93 on wifi

StevenG2304
Joining in

Its been a week now I haven't been able to use Diseny+ on any device connected to my WiFi. VM don't know whats wrong and told me to post here, Disney say there's nothing wrong on their side. I've posted screenshots of the Disney Help chat 

Screenshot_20220415-174059_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20220415-173604_Samsung Internet.jpg

5 REPLIES 5

dannylau
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

There doesn't seem to be an error code 93 for Disney + are you sure that's the correct code

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

100% error code 93. Disney says it was to do with IP and handed it over to VM but neither can understand the issue. 

🤔 it was error 93 for days and now its 83 so I've no idea why its now a different code. 

dannylau
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Error 83 may mean your IP is being blocked by disney, the only "easy" way to check this is to put your hub into modem mode and use a device with a wired connection to access the service, if that works you IP may be blocked, put the hub back into router mode and try again on the wired connection, if it comes back with the error it means for some reason Disney has blocked your IP

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Disney have told me my IP isn't being blocked though.