cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Damaged external junction box

Anonymous
Not applicable

An animal has been digging where my Virgin cable reaches my house. It has dislodged the cover to the external junction box on the wall. I have replaced this but it is not very secure and I am concerned about the wires. At the moment my phone and broadband are working but I think the wires need securing in the box and the cover of the box needs securing in place. 

26 REPLIES 26

Emily_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Sorry about the confusion there, I'll pop you over a private message now to go through security and book this in for you. 

Thank you, Emily.

Mikemotters
Tuning in

Hi the brown omnibox on the wall of my house is damaged after a Virgin Engineer attended a few weeks ago. The cover is broken and the wires are exposed. Can I organise to have this replaced please?

Could someone please respond to me regarding this? 

The wires are currently exposed to the elements and I'm concerned about damage

Hello,

Top cover of the brown omnibox on the outside wall of my property has been missing and all the wires are exposed. and it needs securing. How do I report this or get this sorted ?

Thank you.

Im still waiting for a response on this, it feels like they are no longer monitoring these community boards

Hello Emily,

Top cover of the brown omnibox on the outside wall of my property has been missing and all the wires are exposed. and it needs securing. How do I report this or get this sorted ?

Thank you.

Any other way to report this?