Menu
alison_123
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

why cant i log on to virgin TV go?

When I try and log in it says Ooops.  That hasnt worked.  Sorry - we cant sign you in right now.  Please try angain later. 

I joined VM today and have no service on the box so thought i would be able to watch on the APP.... HAs someone not activated my service for TV?

0 Kudos
Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: why cant i log on to virgin TV go?

Hi Alison_123,

Thanks for using the forums to get this issue with your TV GO App service looked into, I am sorry if this has been causing some frustration. I would be more than happy to look into this for you. I can see its been a few days since you last posted about this, can I ask if you've managed to speak to the faults team about this in the meantime? 

If not, that's fine 🙂 I just want to ask some questions in order to understand the issue a bit more - 

• Does the App failed to work on all devices including a desktop PC or laptop?
  • What devices are you currently using to log in?
  • Are you able to login to your online account with no issues? 
  • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app to see if this rectifies the issue? 

Please let me know the answers to these questions so I can help further.

Thanks,

Megan_L

0 Kudos
alison_123
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

Its working now. Once I assume someone activated my account. As soon as I could get it on my TV it worked on other devices!

0 Kudos
Ryan_N
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for letting us know 🙂 

Cheers. 

Ryan_N - Forum Team - https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/WelcomeGoodFolk
0 Kudos