Menu
wobblewoo
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Watching my channels out of home

Hello all.

If i'm away and want to watch a game on BT sport (which is part of my package), can i install something, the the BT sport app perhaps, on my firestick, take that with me and watch it on the TV where i'm staying?

Many thanks

0 Kudos
Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Watching my channels out of home

No. As a Virgin Media customer, you don’t have access to the BT sport app.

BT Sports channels are available to Virgin Media customers via the Virgin TV Go app but you can’t cast this to a TV.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

@wobblewoo wrote:

Hello all.

If i'm away and want to watch a game on BT sport (which is part of my package), can i install something, the the BT sport app perhaps, on my firestick, take that with me and watch it on the TV where i'm staying?

Many thanks

You can only use the BT Sport app if you subscribe directly to BT. It does not work if you subscribe via a third party. The only way to watch away from home is via the Virgin TV GO app, which is only licenced for use on phones & tablets.

VM BB TV Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

wobblewoo
Tuning in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Well that's rubbish. Thanks for the answers. I'll watch it on my mobile I guess. 

Nodrog, I don't suppose you used to watch The Adventure Game many moons ago did you? 

0 Kudos