cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin tv go buffering

MarkH28
On our wavelength

Since the past few days Virgin tv go app has been buffering quite a bit every 10-15 mins it will stop for few seconds then eventually it will be every few mins then it will crash.

Regards

Mark

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Which browsers are you experiencing this problem with? And have you tried any others?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

16 REPLIES 16

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

As a first step I'd clear out the app data, and make sure other streaming apps on the same device are functioning ok.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

MarkH28
On our wavelength

Hi,

How do i clear out the app data?

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Android or iOS? This is a function of the mobile OS, and isn't app-specific.

For Android (the exact menu path may differ depending on your SW version) > Settings > Apps > TV Go > Storage > Clear data

No idea for iOS, I'll defer to https://www.macworld.co.uk/how-to/clear-cache-iphone-3609079/ 

MarkH28
On our wavelength

I'm on a laptop, Dell

MarkH28
On our wavelength

I have rest on both devices. Will update in a bit

MarkH28
On our wavelength

Hi

Its still buffering. Could it b a problem with the channels? BT sport has been glitchy before.

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Which browsers are you experiencing this problem with? And have you tried any others?

MarkH28
On our wavelength

Yes still buffering and now the channel btsport 2 is showing the wrong channel info. Its motogp yet it saying seria A football sampdoria vs inter on all bt sport channel info

MarkH28
On our wavelength

I use windows and google chrome have been since tvgo has been available, never had a problem with them. This buffering started few days back.