Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Virgin go

I have been locked out of virgin go due to maximum devices used although I only have 3 devices. Google Chrome seems to add a device each time I try to log in

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

virgin go

Each time I log on to Virgin Go, Google Chrome adds a device so now I am locked out until 1st September as I have reached maximum devices. I only have 3 devices

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin go

Hi Seanie,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community 🙂

Have you been able to get any help with this since posting on Monday? Apologies for the delayed response from us.

This can sometimes happen when you are viewing using the webpage rather than the app. Are you clearing your cache and cookies regularly/running anitvirus software? This can sometimes cause the app to think you're using a different device to what's already been registered, even though you aren't.

Beth

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Beth

Because I used the Google Chrome browser the virgin go app registered each log in as a new device then locked me out until september. I need to reset the devices. I won't use google chrome again when accessing virgin go
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

HI Seanie, thanks for the reply and we are sorry to hear that you are still having issues with the service.

Can you confirm if you have managed to get this resolved or still require assistance. We will be able to reset this for you from this side. Chris .

0 Kudos