cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin TV Go sign in

Medlock1997
Tuning in

Can’t sign in same problem every time on any device or any browser - many others having this issue too by looks of forum 

‘Oops - the service isn’t available at the moment’ 

‘Sign I’m currently not possible’

14 REPLIES 14

Sorry to see this is still ongoing for you @Medlock1997

Can you try and change your My Virgin Media password please, also clear your devices cache and cookies and let me know if this has worked for you or if the error message is different. 

I am not able to replicate the issue at our end so must be either a device or log in issue with your account. If you are having issues changing your password let us know and we can help further with this. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

6447FD5B-8C74-45BE-A5D7-E6E3347E829D.png

It doesn’t allow me to reset my password on any device. Picture attached -  it’s been the same error on all devices for over a week now. So frustrating I haven’t been able to use TV Go for months not sure why I’m paying for it! 

Thank you for that information Medlock1997.

Just to confirm, did you clear the cookies and cache prior to that attempt?

^Martin

A8C5E17D-2583-49CE-A912-71CCDCBA6604.jpeg

Yes it still doesn’t work, I managed to reset the password still can’t log in on virgin media website and as it says something has gone wrong and the tv go site still says this 

Thank you for that information. Okay, at this point what we would look to do is reset the Tv Go devices for you then you can register devices again, 

I will private message you so we can proceed with this. 

^Martin