Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Virgin TV Go app thinks I’m using a sub account

Hi

i have a similar problem to the the thread I have been reading on https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/TV-on-the-go/Virgin-TV-Go-app-thinks-I-m-using-a-sub-account/td... and I have tried all the usual problem resolving steps such as password reset, app reinstall. ensured I am using the correct account on My Virgin Media, etc which has made no difference.

i read on the above thread that a ticket needs to be passed to the second line to sync all accounts and could somebody please point me in the right direction n how to raise a ticket for this. I have not had great experiences with Virgin over the phone and would like a less painful and seamless way to do this. Unfortunately, I cannot find any means to raise a fault pertaining to the TV Go app and My Virgin Media account details.

Many Thanks

Fish

0 Kudos
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Virgin TV Go app thinks I’m using a sub account

Someone on the forum team, and someone else on the social media team have said that they are aware of the problem & working on it. They are both infamous for plain lip-service though, so that may or may not be true. (A quick look at the VM service status page would suggest they are actually none the wiser and not actually working on it at all. )

Yours isn't a unique fault. You have done the right thing by posting here & adding your name to the hundreds if not thousands of customers that are experiencing the same difficulties that you are.

Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Fishiam,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community Forums. We have raised another ticket and will have out IT teams look into this. 

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you.

The problem is still an issue and cannot log in. This seems to have started after adding sky sports to Maxit. Pretty annoying that you can’t individually raise a fault against this.

Still, it’s nice I get these lovely  pms to tell me I have a new badge. Every time I see that I can’t log in, I think of my new, shiny badge and it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.