Menu
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 61 of 102
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin TV Go - Maximum Devices Reached

Hi rogvir41,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community.

I'm sorry to hear that you're also having issues with this. 

I'll pop you a private message requesting more information so I can look in to this for you.

Thanks 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 62 of 102
Flag for a moderator

This happens to me every time I watch tv on my laptop (only device I watch on, apart from TV). The same device is registered (as both devices) but once i've watched twice in a month it says I can't watch anymore. Unless I can contact virgin to reset i'm stuck. it's ridiculous - VIRGIN - please sort this out!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 63 of 102
Flag for a moderator

@Pubis wrote:

I'm also once again having this issue. I have an android phone and a Windows laptop registered, but suddenly only the laptop is working. The device management section show my Pixel 2, that I am using, but when I try to watch anything on TV Go, it says the device isn't registered and I can change devices in 9 days.

Please could I have a reset so that I can re-register the device that I was already using?

Thanks

Hi

Could someone at Virgin help with this? I'm still unable to use my phone to watch anything other than Sky Sports.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Message 64 of 102
Flag for a moderator

Hi Pubis,

Very sorry to hear you are having trouble with this again.

Please can you to go the TV go page here then into Settings > Device Management to make sure the device you are wanting to use is a registered device please?

Thanks

Lindsey_C

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 65 of 102
Flag for a moderator

When I go into Device Managment, it says that I have two devices registered which is actually only one device (my iPad).  When I then try to watch on my phone, it won’t let me select the iPad to remove!!0A0D051A-9ED1-4660-9D08-62F4BE55BBF1.png

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 66 of 102
Flag for a moderator

@TheSen wrote:

When I go into Device Managment, it says that I have two devices registered which is actually only one device (my iPad).  When I then try to watch on my phone, it won’t let me select the iPad to remove!!0A0D051A-9ED1-4660-9D08-62F4BE55BBF1.png

Please read the sticky’s at the top of the forum or you could be posting about issues that are already well known.

There is currently a national issue with device registration that is being investigated.

VIP pack with VIVID 350. Freeview/Freesat HD, Virgin Mobile, Tesco Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 67 of 102
Flag for a moderator

I posted a question (along with other people) regarding not being able to 'manage my device' to view my tv service on my laptop. it seems to have been deleted (no idea why), (yet I then get a whole load of pointless, unhelpful emails telling me I've 'just earned a new badge'!)

is it possible to 'earn' an answer/solution to the question posed?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 68 of 102
Flag for a moderator

the answer: https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/TV-on-the-go/TV-Go-device-registration/m-p/3945324#M59532

your past posts: https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/675591

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 69 of 102
Flag for a moderator

seems to have been fixed today.

thank you those who did.

Highlighted
Joining in
Message 70 of 102
Flag for a moderator

Just to keep things going, could I also ask for all my devices to be removed/reset?

Would it also be possible to put a request in to actually allow us to *manage* our devices under "Device Management", as clearly the current system is a bit plop and wasting everyone' time.

0 Kudos