Menu
grahamhellewell
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Virgin TV Go Devices

Hi I wonder if you could help me please, I have been using Virgin TV Go since it's release, and I am now at the stage where I have used all of my Device Management slots. I now only need 3 devices but I can't find a way of deleting any. The replace button doesn't work as the new device I wish to add doesn't have the replace option.

I am stumpped on what to do.

Please help.

Kind Regards

Graham

0 Kudos
grahamhellewell
Tuning in
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Device management

I need to delete some old devices so I can add a new one. It won't let me replace somebody please help me.

Thanks Graham

0 Kudos
Emily_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin TV Go Devices

Thanks for the post Grahamhellewell and welcome to our community.

Can we please confirm if you've checked on a web browser under the device management screen? 

Let us know, Emily.

0 Kudos
grahamhellewell
Tuning in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi

The only place I have looked is in the app. What is the web address I will look there as well.

Kind regards

Graham

0 Kudos
grahamhellewell
Tuning in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Emily,

I have just check on the web browser, and I see the same list of 5 devices and I don't even get a option to replace them. At least with the app I get that option, it doesn't work but I do get it!!!!

This is so frustrating, so far this has taken over a week to get to this point. I can manage my sky devices without any problem. I pay a premium for Virgin Media over Sky I expect a premium service and product. Why does nothing work at Virgin Media?

I do appreciate your help, I just get frustrated, especially when you google this issue and see other customers have had the same problem and it has been going on since the Virgin App first came out, not what I would call very forward thinking from a company that is meant to be at the forefront of technology. 

Kind Regards

Graham

0 Kudos
Fozzie55
On our wavelength
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Graham

Do you mind if I add myself to the same problem on here. I very rarely use TV Go but when I do it always messes up like this. I am trying to use Chrome browser and every time you click on a channel it says maximum devices registered. When you clci on replace it just wiped over that device and goes in a loop, maximum devices reached, now used all my 3 changes in 10 minutes! Need it for the football tomorrow. This happened the last time I used it and I missed the football.

0 Kudos
Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I can understand your frustrations grahamhellewell,

I'm sorry you've been unable to remove devices yourself, so I can help you further I've popped you over a private message. 

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos