Menu
db196503
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Virgin Media App/desktop

I have the Virgin TV Go app on my desktop. This is the only app/device I ever use. Yesterday I could not watch anything because apparently I had too many apps being used at the same time? Not the case I only ever watch in one place. I now have an error coming up stating that I cannot watch anything because  I cannot register another device until March. On the device management settings I have all five devices registered My computer - Google Chrome. I have not changed anything, there has been no updates to my PC. Can somebody help as trying to contact Virgin Media is virtually impossible.

0 Kudos
Zoie_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin Media App/desktop

Hello db196503,

You can register/replace/remove up to 3 devices per month, and each action counts as 1 change. Personally, I'd suggest replacing one of the duplicate desktop devices (whichever you use the least) with your laptop while you're on holiday. 

If you don't use your laptop when you return home you can always change it back again as this will only count as 2 changes (if done within 30 days of the first change)

You can manage your devices in the TV GO app in Settings (cog icon) > device management.

Let us know how you get on,

Zoie

0 Kudos